; Date: November 22, 2018
According to Gizmodo Amazon customers in the USA who tried to stream Kerblam instead were streamed Witchfinders. To make it even more confusing the subtitles matched the dialog in Kerblam.
That last point suggests maybe it was a mistake.
In Kerblam, we saw an interstellar product sales company that
- Ran heavily on automation & robots
- Invests heavily in "Machine Learning"
- Tracks every move of the humans, to instantly reward or punish based on performance
- Massive warehouse of products being delivered
- Delivery via an invasion into ones house (delivery robot teleporting inside the house)
This reeks with similarities to modern day Amazon, and these practices don't exactly get a good airing in the episode.
One can imagine Amazon's management is not at all happy with the portrayal. But it would be awfully petty to pull a stunt like that.