Gikfun USB to RS485 TTL Serial Converter Adapter for Arduino EK1192
This simple little board interfaces between a USB port and RS-485. The RS-485 network connects to the green connector block at one end, which provides inputs for "A", "B" and "Ground". Jumpers on the board support connecting "5 volts", "TX", "RX", and "GND" pins.
- Standard USB2.0 standard, backward compatible, in line with the standard RS485
- Direction control the use of automatic data flow control, auto distinguish and control data transfer direction
- Baud 300-9216000bps, automatically detecting the serial signal data rate
- Load capacity support multipoint, each converter allows RS485 interface device to connect 32
- Interface Protection TVS tube protection, USB self-recovery protection
- Support Win 98/ME/2000/XP/WIN7/Vista, Linux
I have used this device on Ubuntu and Raspbian with no problem.