Bower: A package manager for the web (developed by Twitter)
Bower is a package manager for the web. It offers a generic, unopinionated solution to the problem of front-end package management, while exposing the package dependency model via an API that can be consumed by a more opinionated build stack. There are no system wide dependencies, no dependencies are shared between different apps, and the dependency tree is flat.
Web development and promotion hints, howtos, tools, and more
Software development tools for front end developers
Docker - Build, ship and run any server app anywhere
- Introduction to Docker - Oct 2, 2013 dotCloud founder and CTO Solomon Hykes recently stopped by Twitter HQ to show us Docker, an open source project designed to easily create lightweight, portable, self-sufficient containers from any application.
- Docker 101 Session - April 17, 2014 A 1 hour training by James Turnbull from the Docker Team
- Managing Containers with Docker 101 Session - April 20, 2014 Managing containers with Docker ...and why you'll love it
- Recommended Drupal Modules
- Mac OSX Apache/MySQL/PHP/Python/etc development environment
- Docker - Build, ship and run any server app anywhere
- Software development tools for front end developers